Friday, March 28, 2014

Selfie - Layout kit

Hi there!!!

One VERY excited girl here!!  I am getting ready for my scrappy-girly weekend at the Elmhurst Inn Resort   The Elmhurst is a unique country Inn in a beautiful location, allowing the creative juices to flow!! Not to mention a fantastic get-away with some super fun girls!

This layout is a total lift from the amazing layout kits available at ScrapMuch? You should check them out.
I happen to already have the paper and I picked up this amazing little camera Embellishment from  a DIY jewelry craft.

Selfie
Supplies:  Amy Tangerine stitched paper, Swagger collection and stickers, MME brads,  silhouette cut file, and camera pendant.

I used the layout as a page map/sketch. I chose colours to flow with my picture - isn't he a sweetheart!!
I love finding these little gems on my camera!

Thank you for stopping by

~ Danie ~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment