Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bubbles - Stuck?! March 1st

Hi there

I played along (again with this sketch) with
 Stuck?! Sketches  
 I had this picture in my stash from our 2012 Dominican family trip.  This sketch helped me recreate the feeling and fun we were having that day on the beach.
Stuck?! March1st
here is my take:

Bubbles
Supplies:  Queen & Co."summer clouds", cardstock, silhouette cut file, felt, EK vellum stickers, MME decorative brads,  floss, foam Thickers (altered), TH edge distresser, and pop dots.

This layout shows texture and dimension but is still capturing the innocence of the photograph. 
My son had so much FUN catching the bubbles.

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo


5 comments:

  1. Such a fun page, loe the bubbles and the background! so glad you are playing at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is great! those bubbles are amazing and i also love the color choice :) thank you for joining us at stuck?! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bubbles are genius! I love your take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect background with your photo. Love it! Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. love the bubbles and the colors. thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete