Thursday, October 30, 2014

TBT ~ circa 1989

Hi there

Here is scrapping with pre-digital photos
Throw Back Thursday
I didn't title or journal this one...
 hahaha!!  So posed and so 80's
Mom sitting and her Girls surrounding her
[ the guy would hold the button until the perfect picture was captured ]
I love this BoBunny collection
 Bazzil flower cluster with BoBunny sticker centre,
some pins and baker's twine
 a layered tag with some Bling
3 star brads. and an embossed star,
some fussy cutting and Knock-out punch
The patterned edge is CraftGeek Roll-it using the star pattern
[ I won it at a retreat ]

Oh I remember this day clearly!!  
We gathered at Olan Mills Studios LoL - who didn't have photos there??!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and love the colour selection! I am a big fan of Bo Bunny products :)

    ReplyDelete