Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Stuck?! Sketches - truly...FABULOUS

Hi there!!!!

I am outta sorts today...
I just checked my own BLOG 
and see I have left this post in "Draft"
YIKES!

As you may know I scrap my lil'Guy
A LOT!!
[he's SO darn cute and I only have one]

I was feeling a little Fancy Pants and was in need to scrap something very girly!!
I had this photo of my lil'sister and I from the summer
we had all gone out for her BIRTHday
truly...FABULOUS
 We had so much FUN!!  Best of all we had our Girl Marilou snappin'photos
truly...FABULOUS night with the Girls
 some reverse masking, acrylic paint, candy bubbles and a cut file
 Miser Huey's mist, stitching, little pink ribbon
and a "sweet" flair
 Candid cards - pulled this layout together.
Not much but small details - here and there!
ta-da!!

Laura's awesome SKETCH
Stuck?! Sketches Oct 15th
Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Great work with your masking, love the pink. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, live the painted edges in the photo and the reverse masking!! So glad you played along at Stuck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout, looks like a great time was had on her birthday. I just bought some misting sprays, haven't used them yet, not sure what I am waiting for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty layout Danie! Love all the pink and ink splattered background!

    ReplyDelete