Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Heat Wave FUN - Stuck?! Sketches + S4A + Paper Issues

Hi there

I would like to share my latest layout
with you
of my lil'guy sporting his SpongeBob Squarepants swim trunks
and the garden hose *giggle giggle
Heat Wave FUN
It was so hot, he could NOT wait for me to set up his sprinkler,
so let the FUN begin.
I am a fan of mixed alphas, cut files /stickers for a title
(and this one works)
I picked up this printed paper (unknown) a few years back
used my TH mask with yellow acrylic paint.
The sub title Fun in the Sun adds to 
fun photos.
Of course I stitched, using a mix (yellow /white /blue) twine.
Look at this little dude - sweet right?!
I used Glossy Accents to detail and texture the 
water sprays

I started with this great sketch from
Stuck?! July 15th
This sketch worked perfectly, with my printed paper.
Stuck?! Sketches paired up with
The Studio Challenge
Great colour palette for this layout.
I worked with the green, yellows and blue hues

I also played along with

Gettin' the Scoop on the Sweet Days of Summer

[ for my first time ]

and
July Challenge
using
just a bit of yellow!

If you haven't played along
YOU can!!
There is still time

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

4 comments:

  1. Wow you are a multi-tasker, when you haven't got your eye on something shiny. Three rolled into one and so so cute. Refreshing page for a hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun page, I love all the deaths, like glossy accents and stitching. Great job and thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sun beams and your background paper is perfect for your photos. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love how the yellows and greens here really compliment your sweet photos! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio and at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete