Sunday, April 13, 2014

Paper Issues: POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE ...HELLO SUNSHINE

Hi there

Have you played along with the girls at Paper Issues ??
  POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE
 They have this great idea to inspire you to create:
  • Show us your pocket pages/Project Life pages and/or projects with pocket page-style cards on them.
  • Think about using an office envelope or vellum pocket.
  • Add a sun or sunburst as a design element.
  • Share what you keep in your pockets or purse.
  • Upcycle a pocket from an old pair of jeans or pants.
  • Use the word "sunshine" on your project.
  • Put the focus on flair embellishments.
Of course I had this picture of my son that needed some inspiration but also needed a "cover-up" LoL
    ...HELLO SUNSHINE
    Supplies:  Amy Tangerine, cardstock, white foam Thickers, Google eyes (I found them and kept them in my pocket until I was doing this project), white floss, button, Knock-out punch, TH Distress Ink - Broken China, Arrow Stamp, glitter brads, liquid glass (glossy accents), stampin'write; mittel blau, fussy cutting.
    [You will notice I covered some "parts" of my photograph - just for my Blog]

    He is so cute, you could put him "in your pocket" and take him home.  ;-)

    Close up
    I embellished using this cute paper, working the patterns into my photograph. Accenting the sweetness of both the paper and the picture.  I love how cute the sun turned out - she's darling!!

    Thank you for stopping by
    ~ Danie ~
          xo



    No comments:

    Post a Comment