Tuesday, April 22, 2014

hors 'N around ~ ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday

Hi there 

While I was going through a box of random things,
 I found these 3 photos of my cousin Julie and I. 
 Julie lives in Calgary and one summer (circa 1989) we met up at our grandparents home in 
Kirkfield, Ontario. They took us horseback riding. 
 ScrapMuch? had this great sketch:
Sketch-y Friday April 11
here is my take:

hors 'N around
I created using the BasicGrey; hipster radical hip collection.  What a  rad collection!  
Mixed in with some cardstock, silhouette cut files, brads, stitching (on the Phaff again), antique white acrylic, mama mocha ink and some lace fringe, pulls this layout together.

close up
I broke one of my #1 rules....never alter or cut a picture you can't reproduce!
Chomp, cut, paint...
 Ha! I had too!
These pictures are over-exposed and had the famous finger in every corner 
(something Gramma was famous for  -  LoL)
I still love these photos, Julie and I had a lot of fun that day.
Adding the "Hipster" chipboard stickers with a brad, ink and pop dots
ta-da..it works!

I like it. It really works for this sketch.

This is my first official post as ScrapMuch? DT member
Have you heard??

Save-the-DATE
Be sure to join in on the fun...more details to follow.

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
     xo





2 comments:

  1. Great page, adorable picks! So glad you are joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Danie! I love what you did with the title. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete