Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Silly ADORABLE you ~ ScrapMuch? Project kit

Hi there!!

Pretty sure it's been raining for
24+ hours
= gloomy days
but PERFECT for paper crafting!!

I put together a
of my Little
(hard to believe he'll be nine later this year)
Silly ADORABLE you
I was recently given this single photo
and had to scrapbook it!!
This kit was perfect for my photo but had to 
customize it and make some changes.
My photo is lengthwise and the kit
shows a horizontal.
I love how it turned out!

Here are some close-ups:
 I didn't use all the pieces and  added some from my stash to 
"make it mine"
and work for this photo.
The mix title of chipboard and a cutfile
is so sweet!
 I added a baby rub-on and his name,
Even at 8 - he can't believe that's him LoL
 I added this printed tag
you are just what I NEED
and some enamel dots

Here is the kit:


Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

SUPPLIES:  ScrapMuch? kit, American Craft cardstock, My Mind's Eye enamel dots,
Authentique sticker tag, rub-on (stash), Fancy Pants mini alphas, and hemp floss

No comments:

Post a Comment