Friday, November 13, 2015

PURRfect - ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday Nov-13

Hi there 
It's Friday the 13th
...are you superstitious?

I would  have to say today I am the luckiest Gal today!
I am joining the ScrapMuch? gang
and takin OVARR
the best, quaint place to hold a Scrappy Retreat

Here is my 
Design Team A Reveal
PURRfect
 Meet Mummble, look at him!  So cute, he looks like a favorite stuffy.
He is my friends QT fur-baby,
She captured the PURRfect shot of him.
- I just had to scrapbook it.

Here are some close-ups:
 a simple cut file title
and machine stitching (triple stitch)
 a little bit of a messy background with Tim Holtz mist
and some glitter rings
-because we need more glitter in our lives!
 a paw print heart
-he's so lovable

 Of course a matching frame
- what better way to present a gift from the heart!

Here is Laura's SKETCH:
Nov-13
 Now it's your turn to create,
Get inspired and join in
for your chance to WIN

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~

2 comments:

  1. Oh Danie....this is just PURRFECT!!! Love the little paw heart....how adorable! Have fun at the retreat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Danie! Such a playful, CAS take on the sketch, and I just love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete