Saturday, February 28, 2015

Farewell Let's Get Sketchy Design Team

Hi there
Today marks the last day
of the shortest month
and my last day 
as a 
DESIGN TEAM
member
I would like to share my last 
LGS DT Layout
FUN
Another Mickey Mouse page to add to my album
*she whispers "Ronna that makes 3 for February!!!" 
I am having so much fun working on this album and these photos

Here are some close ups:
 Mickey Mouse embossed paper and coordinating buttons

I love how Mickey's and gives the illusion he's holding everything down!
SMILES from ear to ear...
Fun Mickey Mouse wooden buttons

Here is the sketch from Brenshevia:
LGS Feb Week 4

Farewell Team!!
I had a ton-of-fun.
You talented girls were patient and kind
~ I will miss all of you and the chatter,
Stay in touch
hugs to all!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

5 comments:

  1. Great page Danie! Sorry to see you go. Good Luck in all your scrappy adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this Disney page too. Really like the 'everything circular' theme you have going on in this layout. The colours make the photo pop. Nice stuff. Even though you'll be gone from LGS I'll see you over on Scrapmuch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous page.. and best of luck to you always..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Love the arrow on the photo pointing Mickey Mouse, such a fun add! We are going to miss you Danie at LGS! Thank you so much for all the inspirations. All the best dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page, loving all your accents!

    ReplyDelete