Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A year in REVIEW - 2014

Hi there!

This is my last post for 
2014
I wanted to review 
my very exciting year with you.
Here, I am sharing my
Top 10
favorite layouts
(I have approximately 134 layouts to chose from - that's about 14 layouts a month
 - I started BLOGging in March)
As most of you may know,
2014 has been a pretty amazing year.
Life is a bowl of CHERRY BLOSSOMS
This is where all the fun started...I was Guest Designer at ScrapMuch?
for the month of April
U MAUVE me
I joined the ScrapMuch? Design Team family
ZOOLOGY
I joined the Let's Get Sketchy Design Team family
my gramma
 An April  FEATURE at Stuck?Sketches 
Son {kiss}ed
My first time being Published in Let's Get Inspired
Eat Pray Love
 I was invited to Guest Design at Scrap~tures Kit Club
for the month of September
(this is one of 5 layouts for the GD spot)

ALL STAR
I was invited to Guest Design at Sketch N'Scrap for the month of October
(this is 1 of 2 layouts for the GD spot)

Snow day
I was invited to Guest Design at Sketches4all for the month of December
and this layout won me a prize!

FROSTY MORNING START
 As Guest Designer at Sketches4all, I created a count down challenge
(this is one of 2 layouts + a card for this GD spot)
Merry Christmas 2014
What a way to end the year, saying Merry Christmas and having my tutorial  featured at ScrapMuch?

Thank you to YOU! and for everyone who has guided me, inspired me, believed in me, and of course taking the time read my blog and leaving me comments.
You have MADE my year!
As we ring-in 2015, with it, 2015 is my year of TIME
I am going to make more TIME to visit with friends and family
Before I know it, my life will pass me by...
2015 a Year of TIME 

Happy NEW Year to you and your family
We'll see you back in 2015
for another scrappy full year

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

2 comments: