Thursday, November 6, 2014

#Proof he's CUTE - Stuck?! Sketches GDT

Hi there 

There is a new sketch up at
with an opportunity to 
Guest Design with Laura her very talented team
#Proof he's CUTE
 I am a bit of a hoarder and I keep everything - even the proofs
so...if I'm going to keep'em I should scrap'em
This year we were bouncing between 2 proofs 
(I used cork chevron pointing to the 2 and a double chevron on our choice)
PERFECT title using proof's  *she winks
with a lot of texture
#Proof he's CUTE 
 I had my little guy date my layout and add his thumb print!
I used two Little Yellow Bicycle wooden pins
"smile BOY"
(when we travel my son always get referred to as "The BOY" LoL)
 I glossy accented number one - with a cork arrow pointing
and used a bracket {5 6} for his age
Fancy Pants stickers to tab Grade 1

Here is the sketch:
Stuck?! Sketches Nov 1st
I kept true to the sketch using Simple Stories Year-o-graphy
the pattern was perfect with newsprint / calendar


Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

6 comments:

  1. Great a page, love the texture and that you incorporate his writing, thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on this layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page Danie, love that you added more photos! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Danie! Everything is perfect! Love that you documented with his writing and thumb print...very clever! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love it! The papers work perfectly. Scrapbooking is the perfect answer for an organizer hoarder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that burlap element and the textured elements on this page. Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete