Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tic TAT TOO - Scrap~tures September Guest DESIGNER

Hi there
It's TUESDAY
I am 
SEPTEMBER's GUEST DESIGNER
over at
Here is my FIRST
Tuesday Temptations layout,
 I created using Scrap~tures fabulous September Monthly Premium Kit
echo park; Carta Bella moments and memories
TUESDAY TEMPTATIONS - Tic TAT TOO

It  is an honour
to be Scrap~tures September Guest Designer. 
- thank you Christa
My two sisters and I, made some memories for my August BIRTHday - they got me
my FIRST tattoo!!  
This IS MY MOMENT - our Sister Memories.  I had just printed these pictures when I received my September Premium Club Kit - how fitting!! 
Carta Bella; Moments and MEMORIES.
What a GREAT KIT!!
 Anyone who knows me....knows I LOVE newsprint and stitching!!! GASP!!  I knew exactly what I was going to do first!
Sisters (in Ukrainian)
 I brought home the design stencil  (knowing I would scrap it)
3 sisters forever
I turned this newsprint upside down (I wanted to mimic the Cyrillic alphabet)
With the patterns now in the top left and bottom right corners.
win - win
I stitched an infinity sign in behind my photos
and pop-dotted 3 birds, similar to how our Artist (Dave) incorporated our tattoos.
I masked the TCW stencil in the opposite corners
(flipping it) - I love the hearts and splatters!
Then layered cardstock with an CB word element sticker.

I love this layout  *  I love my sisters  * I love our tattoos
Supplies:  CB newsprint patterned paper, CB element stickers, pink /black cardstock, TCW 6x6 stencil (ALL part of your kit)
 Mister Huey's Colour Mists (inky black) Epiphany Crafts + scalloped bubble caps, Bazzill paper flowers (black), black floss and silhouette cut files.
I can't wait to keep crafting with this kit and see what YOU do with this kit!!
Thank you for stopping by be sure to check out next
Tuesday for more inspiration with this great kit.
~ Danie ~
xo

4 comments:

  1. Great layout Danie. It's nice to get some "new" blood over at Scraptures. Can't wait to see what you do next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Danie on being the September guest designer. I love this layout. The birds make it all work. They were a stroke of genius, but then you're very artistic.

    ReplyDelete