Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter Memories - Stuck?! Sketches April 1st

Hi there!
Today, I am sharing an Easter page
using the Echo Park; Happy Easter collection.
Easter Memories 2012
 I found these pictures and this ScrapMuch? kit
in my stash ready to be scrapped!
I love using purple for spring layouts
- I don't use this colour enough...
I added some layers of torn papers to left.
It works well with a busy word background paper.
(I couldn't have my egg behind - as it doesn't look like
an egg!!!)

Here are some close ups:
 I layered the title sticker over the year date,
Robin egg blue is another perfect Spring colour
 I layered some cutfile eggs. I tucked a lage one in
behind for the decorative fancy egg, and a smaller polka-dot
purple egg in front, pulling in all the Easter colours
 I clustered the flower stickers and placed them on 
a mini-multi-layered (3) polaroid frame cutfiles, using the Glitz Stickles
I was able to create some dots
(The Glitz Stickles stays thick)
My Little would entain my camera and I, ONLY if I let him naw 
on a carrot ~ like a bunny LoL
The carrot EP Sticker Accents were fitting for this memory!

Here is Laura's Sketch:
Stuck?! Sketches - April 1st

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo


Supply List:
Echo Park; Happy Easter collection [paper and sticker accents], American Craft cardstock, Stampin'Up; Stampin'Write pen, Stickles; Star Dust, Glitz Stickles; Grape, Silhouette cutfiles, twine, ribbon (scalloped)

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the eggs and the use of the bold background paper!! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Easter layout Danie....love all your Easter theme embellies and the twine around the photo is an awesome touch. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you adapted the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Easter eggs and the twine wrapped around the photo is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout - thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete