Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Puppy Smooches - Stuck?! Sketches Mar 15th

Hi there!!

I have been creating a little more  - YEAH!!!
My Girl and I are trying re-untie once a week
and joined in on another sketch over at 
Puppy Smooches
 My friend Nancy, shared this super fun patterned paper with me just a few weeks ago! 
I am so happy I got a chance to create with it.
This photo was taken after our last day on
the ski hill for the season.  The sun was shinning bright
(doesn't do so well photographing but my puppy was so happy to 
be back in the car to rest!)
and what's better than puppy smooches?!!

Here are some close ups:
 I mixed my title with a silhouette cutfile title and Thickers
I layered the "puppy" on top of
a dogge bone
 This is the perfect word sticker
LOVE is a four-legged word
I tucked in a dogge bone and paw print.
 This is fun patterned paper but my pictures need
a bit of colour and pop-factor
I tucked in another bone and paw print
I pop-dotted this photo after I wrapped
it with twine and distressed the edges.

Here is Laura's sketch:
Stuck?! Sketches March 15


Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

Supply List:
Anna Griffin patterned paper, BoBunny patterned paper & Cardstock sticker, American Craft Cardstock, Colorbok Glitter stickers, Silhouette cutfiles, Thickers; Kensie, Tim Holtz Distresser, Powder Puff Ink, twine

2 comments:

  1. Awesome page, love the pics and how you reinforced your theme with all your special touches! Thank ou so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page and pictures!Love the vertical layers! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete