Monday, March 16, 2015

So much To see...Stuck?! Sketches March 1st

  Hi there

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of 
joining the ScrapMuch? Gals for a 3 day scrappy Retreat
at the lovely Elmhurst Inn
I am still working on Disney album
So much to see...

These are all cut files using Simple Stories
What a GREAT Photo OP
Here are some close-ups:
 Handy Mandy was one of many, my lil'Guy was thrilled to meet
 Paint splatters and nested circles
My lil'Guy was transformed into Jake from the Neverland Pirates
and was still beyond thrilled that he got to meet this Pal
(I captured his look of amazement)

Here is the sketch by Laura Whitaker:
Stuck?! Sketches March 1st
I flipped the sketch to make it work for me and my photos.

They're offering some great prizes again this month
Hope over and get inspired by the 

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
XO

5 comments:

  1. Another wonderful layout Danie! You certainly did capture his look of amazement! Well Done! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the sketch Danie, so much fun all on one page! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Disney pages are getting more and more fun. I love the circles and blotches. The colours are making me smile almost as much as Joaquin is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those primary colours - they all make those photos pop! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete