Monday, March 30, 2015

fun - Sue Sykes , March Sketchy Challenge - Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine

Hi there

One more Disney page to share with you!
When Sue Sykes shared her sketch at
I HAD to get creating:
fun
I created the 2nd half of my Wreck it Ralph page
So fun...
I was inspired by the Candyland theme

Here are some close ups:
 I used a sub title as the 2nd half has the title
Simple Stories Say Cheese
and say it with pearls (BLING)
 Silhouette cut files with Stickles and Stampin'Up Ink

This is a fun cut file that I added Stickles and AC pop dots
 to add some fun.
I "wrecked" my doily and added a Mickey Mouse foam sticker,
along with Simple Stories enamel dots.

Here is my post from last week:
Wreck it RALPH
It's the funny how when you cover part of the paper, the colour can change.
They're both on BoBunny Double Dots

PS  I am very proud of myself, my new years resolution was to not print any 
pictures for the months of January, February and March
(Kinda cruel as Santa brought me a PictureMate Charm)

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

1 comment:

  1. What a cool page. Wreck-it Ralph really works with all the orange .Loving the bling and sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete