Monday, February 29, 2016

2 - Stuck?! Sketches - Feb 15th

Hi there

Found some scrappy time
inspired by the amazing sketch by Laura.
2
I chose a black background for school photos...but with 
busy paper, it works well 
and matches his shirt.

 Here are some close ups:
 Grade 2 and of course his thumbprint,
messy paint with Time Holtz 
 I tucked my photo under the cut file and
faux stitched using my chalk marker 
Tucked more stars with acrylic paint and 
Tim Holtz Dot Fade Stencil.

Here is Laura's inspiring Sketch:
Stuck?! Sketches Feb-15
Back in October (15th) 
I used Laura's sketch to 
document his proofs
(Left side)
This sketch worked beautifully
to create a double
oh SN@P! 2
I will also submit this for their DT Call
there is still time for you too!
~ wish me luck!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how cute is this! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job Danie! Love the black background and all the stars!!! Makes your little the star for sure! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! The stars are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout ! Love the star and the stencil work ! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! I love the texture on the background, and the colour palette! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that you turned this into a two-pager! The blue and black palette is fantastic, and I adore that camera print!

    ReplyDelete