Friday, April 24, 2015

DADDY'S angles - April Sketchy Challenge - Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine

Hi there!

I have another page to share with you.
I joined in the fun at 
with Sue Sykes
DADDY'S angles
 These are my beautiful sisters,  AKA my side-kicks
Last Fall, we planned some family photos outside,
the three of us snuck away and had some fun on our own.
The "angles" pose
so FUN

Here are some close ups:
 baker's twine to resemble a lasso
My title is mixed with Fancy Pants mini-alphas
and glitter-foam thickers
 Mix of My Mind's Eye decorative brads, layered
Close to my Heart Decorative bag, tucked in behind.
I just love chevrons!

Here is my inspiration sketch:
 Fun - right?!

You should join in
- you still have time.

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment