Monday, September 22, 2014

I {heart} School - Sketches4all September LO Challenge

Hi there!

Today I am playing along with
Grade 1
I love this Boy!!! 
 I love it more when he wants to scrap with me!!! 
 He wrote "GRADE"and 2014
 (his 4 is backwards = I treasure it MORE!!!) 
 I never correct his work ( I figure he's only 5 with teachers and everyone else 
down his throat to do things "properly" I can relax LoL!)
He is actually holding this cardstock (folded) in the photograph 
 - you can still see the seam!!
 
 I had this foam title which is perfect (he loves school and I know this will change one day)
I bordered my 12 x 12 with Bistro Chalk Markers (red)
 Look at his penmanship - PERFECT-O!!
A silhouette cut file (doubled with foam dots) and bakers twine
(in place of the ribbon in the sketch)
I splattered Mister Huey's Mist
and edged the photo with yellow acrylic paint.

I had a messy, fun time with this layout.
My son is very pleased with it as well!

Here is the Layout Sketch:
Sketches4all
Hop over and take a peek, you have until midnight EST, 
September 30th to play along.


Thank you for stopping by and let me know you were here
~ Danie ~
xo

1 comment:

  1. This really rocks! Nice work Danie. It's such a bright and happy layout.

    ReplyDelete