Friday, July 11, 2014

ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday Reveal - Team B - Look at ThIS

HI there

It's Sketch-y Friday,
it's my Reveal Day over at

Laura Whitaker shared this awesome sketch
Sketch-y Friday
Here is my take:
Look at this
Yes, 
YES I DO carry around a blank 12x12 blank cardstock....in case I get an autograph!!
Don't YOU???!!
Yep!  Pretty much as soon as Dara returned home to Huntsville
I had my little baggie ready,
just in case we had "that" opportunity. LoL
An AWESOME Sketch for an AWESOME moment!
Pretty simple layout with a lot of little details.  I created with cardstock and simple stories 
HA!  Simple Story!! *wink

...Look at THIS...she's KINDA a BIG DEAL
Huntsville's very own Dara Howell
(I had to use googly-eyes to emphasize the title)
Remember this moment???
A PROUD Canadian moment
It is July, and how patriotic is this layout.
I used the circle banner to simulate
the Olympic rings.
Embellishing with my Canada button and gold floss
Dara signed my cardstock, so of course I had to work around
her autograph.
(you see I stitched each photo in place of matting)
This was such an amazing moment for my son.
He even had Dara sign his bat and helmet for T-Ball
...and followed it up with an invitation to watch him play!! Too cute

Hop on over to ScrapMuch? and see how Team B
will inspire YOU!
I can't wait to see your take on this sketch
remember to play along and link up.

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo





6 comments:

  1. Danie ~ I love what you did with your accent papers to allow the focus to be on your photos. Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A proud moment for sure! I just love your layout and the meaning behind it! (And aren't you clever for planning ahead?!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danie this is so, so fun! Love how you made it Canadian! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome memory to have to scrapbook! Very cool. Great job with the page and sketch! Love that the focus is very much on the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun page! I love those googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete