Monday, April 7, 2014

Bunny Love

Hi there!

I've had this paper and kit for sometime.   Last week, I received my April monthly club kit from Scrap~tures with some Heidi Swapp...and had to get at it.  I love switching things up once in a while, using a dark background in my layout.  This navy cardstock has little white flecks all through it (reminds me of snow) but I had to a springy, fresh layout.  
Easter is right around the corner?!!  
We still have a lot of snow here in Huntsville ~ maybe the Easter Bunny could borrow Santa's sleigh ;-).

Here is what I created:
Bunny Love
Supplies:   Simple Stories 24/seven collection; chipboard and stickers, cardstock, Heidi Swapp Color Pop Ephemera, wooden veneers, mini buttons, white floss, brads, washi tape, chalk pen (faux stitching), hand punch and liquid glass (glossy accents)

Some close ups:

Title
This layered title really pulled the LO together, I forget how versatile and fun, washi tape is. 
 The Bunny banner has little shiny dots under the letters.

wooden veneer

bottom corner
Look at that ticket....I just love the Heidi Swapp Color Pop Ephemera!  Just what I needed for my title to pop and have my layout flow.

My son wanted to take this cute lil'bunny home...our hearts melted when we saw the bunny was smiling too!!!  HaPpy SpRing!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

2 comments:

  1. How fun is this layout? :) Great title, adorable picture and lots of creative detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors all the stitching and especially the bunny and the little guy holding it. What a perfect to post a spring feeling page.

    ReplyDelete