Thursday, March 27, 2014

Monthly Kit Clubs - Happy Boy

Hi there!

As I mentioned yesterday,  I belong to 2 great kit clubs but only mentioned one (my BAD!)
I am a Premium Kit Club Member with both Scrap~tures  and with ScrapMuch?
If you haven't checked them out, you should.

This is one of the kits I received back in September 2013 from Scrap~tures
- I love everything about it!
(I am a huge BoBunny fan but look at those colours!!)
Belonging to two clubs is great and its been a year + and I have only received two similar kits
but they were still different.
Happy Boy
Supplies:  Scrap~tures Monthly kit club:  Bo Bunny; Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Collection
and matching embellishments, card stock, Bazzill Just the Edge strips, Thickers Natural (altered),
 Gelatos (to match colours), bakers twine, doilie, chalk pen, DIY chalkboard tags, Epiphany bubble caps.

I had a chance to use my Gelatos, 
I had to mix colours to create the colour I needed for this LO - so fun!

This is September 1st, 2013 sketch from Stuck?! Sketches
- you should check out their amazing sketches.

This picture is perfect for this kit.  There is NO guess work, the entire collection flows.  Use your own creativity or sketch/page map and have fun.

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

PS sorry this didn't post this morning (a little Spring snowstorm)

No comments:

Post a Comment