Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day - October 5th, 2013

Hi there!

For WCMD my friend Ronna and I, had a SCRAPPY get-together at her house.
We participated in a challenge at 

World Card Making Day Challenge

here is my take...
                                                                            Baby

I am going to a baby shower tomorrow.  I love the washi tape and washi tape button to coordinate.
  What a fun card!!

and we also participated in a class with Laura  via skype over at 
6 Great Cards

I love all the cards but my favorite is card #4 with a corset affect on the front - so girly!

I was inspired and rolled out a few more cards:
Hello 30 (masculine bday)
Happy Birthday

Happy Home

I had a GREAT day and was very inspired - I hope you were too.

Thank you for stopping by.
See you again
~ Danie ~
xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow you were super productive, I love all your creations, especially that fab washi button - that is some pretty tape_ and the embossed one is great too! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love how you co-ordinated your button with washi. So cool! It was great you were able to 'join us' for the class. Gotta love technology!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards Daniel!!! Love all of the techniques you've used!!

    ReplyDelete